Information about the New Cancellation Policy & Hotel's Health- Hygiene Plan
Our commitment to health, safety and security
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments.For up-to-date information and further details, please refer to the WHO and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The wellbeing of our guests and associates is of paramount importance.
As the new coronavirus (COVID-19) is having a great global impact, we feel it is important to reach out to you the actions we are taking across our properties to keep our guests, team members, and the local community safe and healthy.
We understand that one of your immediate concerns is the flexibility terms regarding your recent or future bookings.
Our cancellation policy
Katalagari Suites Hotel is constantly updating our cancellation policy to reflect the most recent developments related to the COVID-19.
Our most recent policy allows free cancellations related to inbound and outbound individuals until May 31st , 2020, or providing a voucher issued for 18 months, in any rate plan our guests have chosen.
We recommend to adjust or cancel your reservation, as soon as you decide it prior your arrival date as no shown may be subject to a fee as per booking terms.
For Existing and New Reservations
- Direct reservations with a flexible rate can be modified or cancelled, you can rebook your stay in a future date within 2020 or 2021 without any fees apart from the rate difference according to the period.
- Direct reservations with a flexible rate that are scheduled to arrive up to 30 May 2020 can be modified or cancelled you can rebook your stay in a future date within 2020 or 2021 without any fees apart from the rate difference according to the period.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Government Implemented Travel Restrictions
- Direct reservations with non-refundable rate for stays up to 30 May 2020 that are from countries affected by Government Travel Restrictions can be modified or cancelled, you can rebook your stay in a future date within 2020 or 2021 without any fees apart from the rate difference according to the period.
Please email email@example.com
Third Party Booking Agencies – For reservations made through a travel agent, online booking platform or other third parties, please contact them directly to learn about their cancellation policies, which may differ from our own.
Non-restricted Travel Regions
All other non-refundable reservations made directly to the hotel from countries without Government Issued Travel Restrictions are able to modify bookings at no charge, if cancelled, the terms of the reservation will apply. A Hotel Credit voucher will be issued for 18 months. Please send us your details and contacts us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Book with confidence
We understand that this dynamic situation brings with it much uncertainty and stress – especially if you are unable to travel due to flight restrictions and travel advisories. And while our hotels offer safe and clean environments for you to experience and enjoy, we know your plans may have to change, and you may be unable to stay with us as intended.
While this is unfortunate, we hope to ease your worries. Your health and safety are our prime concerns, and as such we are waiving cancellation and amendment fees for up to 7 days prior to arrival on all direct bookings made via katalagarisuites.com or directly at our properties for stays through 31 October 2020. We hope this gives you the flexibility you need to rearrange your travel plans if necessary. Otherwise, you can still expect to enjoy our renowned Greek-inspired gracious hospitality as usual.
STAYING HEALTHY & SAFE DURING YOUR FUTURE STAY WITH US
From our part, we would like to assure you that all our teams work systematically and intensively so that with the opening of our hotel we will be ready to welcome you. Below you will find the framework of health & safety measures we are ready to implement to ensure the health and safety of both our guests and our staff. Our goal is to make your holidays at Katalagari Country Suites not only unforgettable but also safe:
- Continuous monitoring and strict implementation of the guidelines issued by the Greek National Public Health Organization.
- Collaboration with an internationally renowned external partner (Ecolab, a world leader in hygiene technologies) to design and implement all health and safety measures within the hotel.
- Staff training on a daily basis and systematic monitoring for strict adherence to guidelines.
- High standards of food and beverage preparation in full adherence to the HACCP procedures (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point System) in combination with strict hand washing and hygiene policies in all teams involved in food and beverage production.
- Systematic daily disinfection at contact points of frequent use such as doors, reception counters, shared door handles, WCs, etc.
- Hand sanitizers available in all public areas.
- Strict room cleaning and disinfection protocols before each new arrival.
- Provision of surgical masks and gloves to staff and guests where and when necessary based on the instructions of the Hellenic National Health Organization.
We are continuously monitoring and following the changes in recommendations and guidelines of the Goverment and the local health authorities, to continue working towards providing the best service possible while safeguarding the safety of our guests and associates, within the requirements issued by such local authorities.